Over time, the factory rubber drivetrain mounts in your vehicle will start to break down and lose their strength, allowing your drivetrain to move around during hard cornering or launches. Not only will this have the potential to misalign the entire drivetrain, but can also cause some of these parts to break.
Whiteline Polyurethane suspension bushings are designed to be a direct replacement for the worn out factory rubber mounts and will restore the original drivetrain alignment of the vehicle. These engineered "Synthetic Elastomer" bushings feature the quality ride of rubber, and react when under cornering, accelerating and braking loads, for ultimate drivetrain control.
- Improved articulation, performance, vibration and noise dampening
- Resistant to chemicals, oils and weathering.
- Advanced synthetic elastomer characteristics
- Superior elasticity, memory and outright durability
- Whiteline bushing kits are backed by a limited lifetime warranty