KYB AGX Adjustable Gas Shocks and Strut Cartridges are for the driving enthusiast who owns a sport compact, sports coupe or sports car. KYB AGX shock absorbers allow easy adjustment of the shock damping rate for fine tuning of the vehicle's performance to meet the needs of the street, strip or track.
KYB AGX Adjustable Gas shock absorbers are externally adjustable, so there is no need to disconnect or remove anything to change settings. Depending on the vehicle's configuration, the damping rate is selected with an external knob on the side of the shock body or through a screwdriver inserted into a slot at the top of the strut's piston rod. The KYB AGX shock absorber's single damping adjustment changes the shock's compression and rebound resistance at once.
- Acura Integra (DA) All Models 90-93
NOTE 1: Photo for reference only. Actual product may vary.
- Manually adjustable multi stage damping, 4 ways or 8
- No need to lift vehicle to adjust, no need for special tools
- Settings available for all driving conditions, soft to hard
- Unique, progressive valving
- Sintered iron piston provides greater strength and improved durability
- Seamless cylinders and eye ring