K&N Engineering has designed a washable reusable panel air filter (33-2300) for the 2013+ Subaru BRZ and Scion FR-S. It has an extended seal to make sure no dirt gets between the lid and the base of the airbox housing. K&N designed it around the stock housing as part of the filter construction for the O/E airbox.
K&N Air Filters are designed to increase horsepower while providing excellent engine protection. They will not void factory warranties. Handmade in the United States, K&N Air Filters are made using on the finest materials. They are effective due to the type of cotton we use, the weave of the individual cotton strands, the process by which it is woven, the chemistry of the oil, the oils viscosity and absorbency along with the structural aspects of the aluminum wire.
Each K&N Air Filter is custom designed to fit in the factory air box and requires no modifications. Backed by our original Million Mile Limited Warranty it will be the last air filter your vehicle will ever need.
- Subaru BRZ (All Models) 2.0L 13+
- Scion FR-S (All Models) 2.0L 13+
- High Air Flow with Excellent Filtration
- Designed to Increase Horsepower and Acceleration
- Washable and Reusable
- Will NOT Void Vehicle Warranty
- Lasts up to 50,000 miles before cleaning is required depending on driving conditions
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Emissions Legal in all 50 US States
- Economical, a K&N Air Filter Will Last the Life of Your Automobile, Motorcycle, or ATV
- Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Vehicle Electronics
- Easy High Performance Add-on
- Environmentally Friendly
- Filter Re-Oiling Amount: 0.68 oz (20 ml)
- Height: 1.063 in (27 mm)
- Outside Length: 11.375 in (289 mm)
- Outside Width: 5.875 in (149 mm)
- Weight: .89 lb (0.4 kg)