Fabtech 7in Performance Crossmember System Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD Crew Cab 6 Lug w/ Torsion Bar Front Suspension 04-06
The latest addition to our 2 Wheel Drive line is the 7" Performance System for late model C1500 GM trucks. This system uses our proven crossmember and steering knuckle technology found in our 4 Wheel Drive IFS systems. The factory upper control arm remains in the stock frame pocket attaching to an extended length cast steering knuckle. An extended length coil spring provides increased ride height for clearance of 315/75R16 tires on 16x8 wheels.
In 2004 GM replaced coil springs with torsion bars on some models, on the front suspension of their 2WD C1500 trucks. We offer a 7" Performance System for this new suspension platform that utilizes our proven arched lower control arm crossmembers and extended length steering knuckles. System includes billet sway bar links, impact struts and more.
- FTS21022BK Component Box 1
- FTS21023BK Component Box 2
- FTS7331 Performance Front Shocks
- FTS7333 Performance Rear Shocks
- Impact Struts not compatible w/ 1999 Models.
- If vehicle is equipped with factory 17" wheels must use 17" or larger aftermarket wheels.
- Will not fit 4 Door Crew Cab models.
This part ships via truck frieght due to the high shipping weight of this product. Please add item to cart for shipping cost or contact us for a quote.