Fabtech 6in Performance System Load Leveling Shocks Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD 00-06
Shortly after the complete redesign of the Silverado truck GM went to work on their line of SUV�s. Not only did they completely update the body and interior but they created a new suspension platform, using the Silverado truck front suspension with a smooth riding rear 4 Link Coil Spring System. To go one step further GM has developed three styles of shock control for the SUV�s. Standard, Load Leveling or the electronic Auto Ride system. In keeping with GM�s three styles of shock control, Fabtech has developed a complete IFS system that is compatible with each of the three shock types.
FRONT SYSTEM FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Allows use of stock tires & wheels
- No driveshaft change required for Auto Trac models
- High arch 1/4" thick crossmembers
- Includes 1/4" thick steel differential skid plate
- Solid steel billet sway bar end links
- Tubular Impact Struts included
- Increased caster for more control with oversized tires
- Retains factory steering centerlink & upper control arms in stock location
- Allows use of Standard, Load Leveling and Auto Ride shocks
- Quick no weld installation
REAR SYSTEM FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Replacement extended length coil springs
- Trac Bar drop bracket
- Shock mount relocation brackets
- Extended sway bar end links
- FTS21000BK Component Box 1
- FTS21003BK Component Box 2
- FTS1599-2BK Rear Box Kit (Utilizes Stock Rear Shocks)
- FTS7190 Performance Front Shocks
- Will not fit all wheel drive models.
- If vehicle is equipped with factory 17" wheels must use 17" or larger aftermarket wheels.
This part ships via truck frieght due to the high shipping weight of this product. Please add item to cart for shipping cost or contact us for a quote.