Fabtech 8in Crawler System with Front and Rear Coil Springs Jeep Wrangler TJ 03-06
Fabtech's TJ Crawler system is built for the core rock crawler enthusiast that demands maximum ground clearance and articulation to handle class 5 trails with ease. Derived from the suspension on their desert race trucks, their TJ Crawler System features Radius Arm front suspension and a 3 Link rear system. Everything is connected by a 1/4" thick Transfer Case skid pan tucked up tight against the frame for incredible ground clearance. This system provides zero caster and pinion angle change throughout the suspension cycle while providing more ground clearance at the link ends than any other system on the market today.
The front Radius Arms are 2" DOM 5/16" thick links that pivot on our proven Rotation Urethane joints attaching to the stock axle brackets and into the 1/4" thick belly pan, covered with a UHMW Plastic Skid Cover. Front components include an adjustable Trac Bar with a double shear frame bracket, sway bar disconnect links, pitman arm, stainless brake hoses, bump stops, Performance shocks and coil springs. Optional Dirt Logic 2.50 Coilovers are available in place of Performance shocks and coil springs for exceptional dampening and articulation.
The rear suspension is a 3 Link system with a massive tubular dimple die Wishbone that attaches to a one piece axle bracket with large 2" DOM 5/16" thick lower links. The rear 3 Link utilizes our Rotational Urethane joints on the lower links with a 1" spherical bearing and Rotational Urethane on the Wishbone. Rear components include extended sway bar links, bump stops, shock mounts, Performance shocks and coil springs.
- FTS24038BK Crawler Kit w/ Coil Springs 03-05
- FTS7174�Performance Front Shocks
- FTS6002 Performance Rear Shocks
- Requires fixed yoke (use FTS94004) & CV Driveshaft (use FTS94005) for non Rubicon models.
- Requires welding for installation
- Exhaust modification required, see Accessory section for complete exhaust systems.
- Rubicon models require CV driveshaft FTS94019.
- Requires fixed yoke (use FTS94004) & CV Driveshaft (use FTS94025).
- For use w/ stock axles only, see Accessory section for aftermarket axle bracket.
- Must be shipped truck freight
- Kit Price does not include Drive Shafts and/or Fixed Yoke Kits
Due to the high weight of this Kit, product must ship via truck freight. Please add item to cart for shipping cost or contact us for a quote.